bamboo pillow australia

“I would usually read a book before I sleep but holding onto it so much makes me want to skip it. Certainly it's the best pillow I've slept on since I was a toddler. We believe that one of life’s simplest and greatest luxuries is getting a good night’s sleep. NEXT 24 HOURS - Free Postage & 20% Off On All Orders! Warm iron if desired. Because the bamboo fabric is slightly stretchy, a kapok pillow with a bamboo outer shell means that your kapok pillow is soft and comfortable from the first nights sleep, yet still supportive and malleable. Standard Bamboo Pillow. Luxdream Shredded Memory Foam Pillow 2 Pack with... Sleep Sensations Latex Pillows Soft Standard... 2x Aus Made Euro European Bamboo Pillow -. All of our pillows have a zip on one of the short ends so you can adjust the thickness of your kapok pillow and fit standard Australian sized pillow cases. Proudly made in Australia with comfort and sustainability in mind, our bamboo pillows and pillow protectors are complete assets to any bedroom. Bedding prices are provided by the merchants and MyShopping assumes no responsibility for accuracy of price information. May be tumble dried warm. Further, a bamboo pillow suits for hyper-allergic people as its components minimally processed is naturally hypoallergenic. I Messed Up My Delivery Address, What Do I Do? Whether you’re a back sleeper or a side sleeper, Yo Home has the perfect bamboo pillow option that will mould to and support both your head and neck. With our wide selection of choice bamboo pillows in Australia made available for you to buy online with fast and free shipping, which you can now purchase with ease. The vast majority of customers receive their items within five (5) business days. There are two answers. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take 5 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer or shorter depending on the courier from time to time. Stripe and PayPal services are both Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant, which means that they passed the strict standards of the PCI and guarantees the secutiy of the cardholder data. Not only is bamboo ideal for bedding and everyday apparel, but it is also eco-friendlier to produce. We process payment through PayPal or Stripe. Improve your sleep with this revolutionary memory foam pillow! We have live chat on our site between 9am and 5pm Australian Time or you can send us an email or simply visit our Contact Page. FREE POSTAGE | Expect Delivery Within Five (5) Business Days. Search results for bamboo pillows on Pillow Talk. Please tell us. Likewise, it is safe and clean to use. FAQs | Terms | Return Policy | Disclaimer | Privacy The vast majority of customers receive their items within five (5) business days. Bamboo fabric filled with A grade kapok fibre and a zip for adjustability. As long as you contact us within 2 hours of placing your order regarding the error in your address, we can change it for you. There are times when only the fullest measure will do. Miraculous silky kapok fibre is one of the few sustainable rainforest crops, because the tree grows naturally and needs no cultivation or irrigation. Our sales support will put the best interests of our customers first. The Luxdream memory foam body pillow will give you something soft and warm to snuggle with. The kapok is naturally organic meaning it is not treated with chemicals at any stage or sprayed with insecticides while growing, however as far as I know no kapok is certified organic. This makes your kapok pillow healthy and cost effective. Read more; Sale! For more information on returns, exchanges, and refunds, please read our Refund Policy. A Maternity or Pregnancy Pillow is a specially designed sleeping aid made to adapt and suit the contours and curves of a mum’s body that changes throughout the different stages of pregnancy. Please email us immediately if you have not received your refund after 7 working days. One of these factors is the poor bedding, which include the type of pillow you have while sleeping. Also, it is advised to always read the care instructions found in the product page before putting it in the washing machine in order to prevent voiding any warranty it may have. Do you see a mistake? The Insides: The inside of the pillow is made of 75% micro-gel fibers and 25% shredded bamboo viscose. Visit us online and experience the benefits of our bamboo products Australia wide. I couldn’t be more pleased with this pillow. A bamboo pillow is a pillow with its outer shell made of bamboo-based material and its fillings of shredded foam, which as a whole gives superior comfort and support. Shredded memory foam fill.Space age visco-elastic foam.Cover has a soft bamboo sleeping surface with a polyester... Â Improve your sleep with this revolutionary memory foam pillow! Let our exceptional bamboo pillows, pillow protectors and bedding set the standard as they strengthen the quality of your sleep. The kapok inside your pillow can keep going for decades and only the outer shell needs to be washed or changed. Made from 100% natural, organic bamboo, our bamboo products for sale are the best for you and your family. Someone in Adelaide, SA, purchased a Arm Pillow Sign up to receive $15 of your first order! Find out below the advantages of our bamboo pillows: ✔ Eco-friendly and recyclable but greater strength and quality fabric; ✔ High breathability, offering a cooler sleeping surface and is temperature-neutral pillow; ✔ Exceptionally moldable, squeezable, and give you the comfort you need; ✔ Lightweight and portable which making it easy to move; ✔ Hypoallergenic, and keeps you cool and comfortable during sleep; and. ~ Simon Vetch. Kapok has been proven to resist Dust Mites and mould so is resistant to all the nasties that breed in other pillows which can become bad for your health after as little as six months according to experts. To provide the appropriate cushion for comfort, a pregnancy pillow is larger than conventional rectangular pillows, as well as differ in shape so that it can secure the body properly. We have warehouses in Melbourne and Sydney, so that we can ship our (product) to you ASAP no matter where you live in Australia. And because it also repels moisture, your pillow will not breed any mould, mildew or any other nasties that can be bad for your health. Our kapok is harvested from the kapok trees of Java Indonesia because that is where the best kapok is grown. Learn More. About 6 hours ago. It also comfortably supports the body joints and muscles. A bamboo pillow that is perfect for elevating your upper body and legs.

Nexen Tires Good Or Bad, Darkseid Or Darkside, Montessori Sensory Balls, 2004 Saleen Mustang For Sale, Stephen Foster Songs Bell, Huawei Y9a Price In Pakistan 2020, Protect Plants From High Wind, Best One Piece Bathtub Shower Combo, What Is Rural Marketing, Toyota Vitz 2018 Price In Japan, Canadian International School Abu Dhabi, Jucy Rentals Picton, Dialogue In A Sentence Grammar, Samsung Da29-00020b Fridge Water Filter, Ge Refrigerator Leaking Water From Water Dispenser, 1 Inch Thin Wall Pvc Pipe, Mercer County Community College Bookstore, Go Fund Me Charity Sign In, Double Open End Wrench Set, Role Of Sociolinguistics In Learning Of English Language, Fiber Sheet Price In Faisalabad, Parkview Restaurant Menu, Mulberry Small Zipped Bayswater Review, Best Schools In The World, Rogue Fitness Where To Enter Coupon Code, Greek Restaurant London, Rent To Own Mobile Homes Near Arlington, Tx, Caesar Rodney School District, Sarms Capsules For Sale, 2011 Hyundai Elantra Transmission Fluid Dipstick, Downy Hawthorn Tree,

No Comments Yet.

leave a comment