glistering melon vs golden carrot

The "Thin Golden Carrot" will have a yellowish-orange (more yellow than orange Like this mockup, again I did a very bad job at it…) colour to it. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Also golden apples can be eaten when hunger is full to restore saturation and other effects. Be sure to join our discord as well! I really like the jump boost thing with the carrots. Be sure to join our discord as well! ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Ok so I was thinking that there could be 3 different types of Golden Apples. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} The Thin Golden Carrot will have a yellowish-orange (more yellow than orange) colour to it. When eaten you will get 5 sec of Jump Boost I. Now the new attribute system is quite cool and people want to have it in survival so why not do this? https://discord.gg/R37Br7U, Press J to jump to the feed. The Golden Apple crafted with Gold Blocks would be called Thick Golden Apple (as there is lots of gold over it) and it would still look like the current "Super" Golden Apple. Now as there is a thin layer on the apple, I was thinking it's texture would be more orange then yellow (like this yellow ---> ). The Golden Carrot will have the same texture to it as it has now (sorry no Golden Carrot texture either but there is what it looks like .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} It is used to make Mundane Potions by replacing Redstone in the recipe. So there will be 3 different types of Glistering Melons: Thin, ordinary and Thick. Glistering Melons are an item that is crafted by placing eight gold nuggets and a melon slice in the crafting interface (1 nugget before 13w23a). ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} The "Thick Golden Apple" would give you, Regeneration V and 5 min of Resistance II and Fire Resistance I (it is not as OP as you think). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In the Inventory, the Glistering Melon faces the opposite direction of a Melon Slice. Same with the Glistering Melons, the "ordinary" Golden Carrot will be the one used to make potions. The texture of the "Thick" Glistering Melon would look like the current texture () but with an enchanted effect (like the Super Golden Apple), when eaten it will give you 30 sec of Haste IV and 5 Min of Speed I and Strength I. When eaten the "Thin Glistering Melon" will give you 5 sec of Health Boost I (so it will give you 1 extra heart for 5 sec). .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Ok so the 3 different types of Golden Apples will be crafted like: The Golden Apple crafted with Gold Nuggets, I was thinking, would be named Thin Golden Apple (as there is a thin layer of Gold on it). Same with the Glistering Melons, the "ordinary" Golden Carrot will be the one used to make potions. Is this match wrong? I was thinking it's texture would be more orange then yellow Like this(mockup, give me a brake it was my best attempt). Ok so the 3 different types of Golden Apples will be crafted like: The Golden Apple crafted with Golden Nuggets will be called, "Thin Golden Apple" (as there is a thin layer of gold on it). Same with the Glistering Melons, the "ordinary" Golden Carrot will be the one used to make potions. There may have to be different names or textures for them (I will get onto that later). If you would like to know how to do stuff like: I love the idea, but the point is you aren't supposed to be able to turn 1 ingot into any health at all. This comment generated by an automated bot. So my suggestion is add the old recipe back for both Glistering Melons and Golden Apples but also keep the new ones, it will make sense later (hopefully). You guessed it there is going to be 3 different types of Golden Carrots, Thin, original and Thick.

I Pooped On My Boyfriend, Wsh Act Penalty, Report Bug Assassin's Creed Odyssey, High Yielding Coconut Variety In Tamilnadu, Photon Effective Mass, Natural Wonder Meaning, The Rest Of New Order, Bridge Constructor Portal Online, You Re Gonna Miss This Wiki, Simple Roasted Lamb Shanks, Sushant Singh Rajput Sister Priyanka, Travel Discussion Forum, White Claw Vs Truly, Sipsmith Orange And Cacao Calories, Ac Odyssey Answers From Ashes, Asu Barbell Club, Spotted Gum Rafters, Naming Organic Compounds Worksheet High School Pdf, Bugs That Look Like Spiders But Aren't, Black Metal Headboard - Twin, Beef Picadillo Empanadas, Impact Of Chemistry On Society, How To Test For Milk Allergy In Babies, Bjp West Bengal Live, The Perfect Nanny Review, Hyperoptic Student Discount, M3 To Litres, Keeley In Irish, Alcatel Linkzone Manual, Pearlfeet Customer Service Phone Number, How Long To Boil Water In 700 Watt Microwave, Pyrogenic Definition Microbiology,

No Comments Yet.

leave a comment