i'm not perfect lyrics

It's kinda hard to stay focused up in this game I'm a Christian, wha- what, what, what? Spread the word, trending topic (Ur the one I love the most) (How u look beyond my pride inside and blessed me) Anyway...(u loved me) Yo Album: I'm Not Perfect. Or do I man up and say "I can't do it Make sure your selection And that don't think I mean I'm perfect With God(Like I should forgive me I'll do better), I'm Not Perfect but I'm trying Tryna impress 'em and show 'em my talent special You only gotta answer to one man Most can't but I can, it's difficult but I'm trying Highlight. Or make up some excuse like "Uh, I forgot the latex." That's why I'm on my grind With God(Not spending time with u) Anyway... (when u needed me there were a few times I didn't come running) I'm Not Perfect but I'm better than I was on yesterday. Am I scared she gon' make fun of me? (You've been so good to me) I'm Not Perfect but I'm working RIFF-it good. (when u wanted more I would give u less and Lord I'm sorry), Vamp (Lord I'll never never turn my back on you again), I'm Not Perfect but I'm trying Get deep with me Whoo! But it's never just because I'm relatable yet different, yes I walk that thin line More swag and more lyrics than your favorite rapper (Please give me another chance) Jesus died for my sins on the cross I'm rebellin' and tellin' my brethren No sir Ride with me in this tank, you ain't safe up in your car I'm a Christian But it's a difference between being positive and being saved (Let me come back to u) I'm a Christian I'm Not Perfect but I'm working, (when u wanted more I would give u less and Lord I'm sorry) Not gon' die or go to prison Am I disowning Christ before others, Matthew 10: 33 Am I worried 'bout what's convenient for me? I feel like they could take me to the next level I pray for all the people who judge me and who don't get me One thing I learned about life is everybody can't like you starts and ends within the same node. I'm Not Perfect but I'm better than I was on yesterday, I'm Not Perfect but I'm trying Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Review: RIFF-it. I'll be the first to admit of neglecting the relationship,... With God(Not talking to u) Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Am I lyin'? They hatred don't affect me, they was never ridin' with me Artist: Dee-1. They ask am I a Christian rapper, a rapper that's a Christian Sanctified with a vision I'm Not Perfect but I'm getting closer the more that I know u Alright With God(Like I should forgive me I'll do better), I'm Not Perfect but I'm trying (forgive me) Heyo! I'm Not Perfect but I'm working I'm Not Perfect but I'm working (Please give me another chance) They say I hang out with the thugs With God(never saying thank u) (when u needed me there were a few times I did not come running) This ain't no court room, but everybody quick to judge That what the media yellin' and sellin' won't get 'em to heaven I'm Not Perfect but I'm better than I was on yesterday, Everytime I think about the times u bail me out God 'cept I'm on a different mission If it ain't a conference call or playing basketball Look, the conversation turns religious And if they like you, what that really mean at the end of the day and keep it real vague and not specific So how can I... Do I not wanna offend nobody? Just want to scream and shout Most don't even know we fightin' Not a product of the system, nah I'm Not Perfect but I'm getting closer the more that I know u Do I not wanna go in detail and risk 'em talking crazy 'bout me? I'm Not Perfect but I'm getting closer the more that I know u To englighten ya. So tired, tired of ridin' the fence I'm Not Perfect but I'm working (when u wanted more I would give u less and Lord I'm sorry) I'm Not Perfect but I'm getting closer the more that I know u (Please give me another chance) (when u needed me there were a few times I did not come running) If I recall right Jesus hung out with the thugs Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Can't wait for me to slip so they can quickly pull the plug It's so convenient to say 'I believe in God." Devil tryna catch me slippin' But this girl tryna sleep with me Man, am I playing it safe as can be? And that's who I'm writing for I may forget to pray its been part of my day, With God(for not talking to u) Cuz I ain't tryna disobey the word of God." (when u wanted more I would give u less and Lord I'm sorry) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Feel like the Lord looking down like "Dee, I ain't convinved." (when u wanted more I would give u less and Lord I'm sorry) God's army, satan's army; tell me who you fightin' for Got God's favor so I shine, my swag is divine Know I'm really on my grind SONGLYRICS just got interactive. (Forget to say I love u) (when u needed me there were a few times I didn't come running) (Please give me another chance) No sir Down to ride, I ain't trippin' © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. So I pray I affect those around me Not no more, cuz I proudly submit It ain't no love I know the people see I'm a positive dude on stage So how can I I'm a Christian Do I do it and satisfy my flesh? Better know who you are Operating on His time Unashamed disposition I keep that heat with me Dee-1 - I'm Not Perfect Lyrics. (u gave ur life for me) I pray I influence the environments that surround me I'm Not Perfect But I know I got a purpose So many bad influences be tempting you to change I'm not perfect enough for you I wake up and I think about you The things you do, and how you do it that way I meet you and I see how you'll be, always car wrecked To this bible sitting in front of me Now I be on television, so all of the stakes risen' I'm a Christian I'm not afraid to proudly claim my Christianity Uh-uh, it all hit me one night Always... Mark 2: 17, yeah that be really on my mind Yeah, this a spiritual war What's my purpose on this earth, I think I lost sight I'm Not Perfect Am I scared I'm gon' look foolish? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I just want to take a lil time and speak my peace. (act like I don't hear u) Always... I'm in the room playin' music for some industry folks I can't deny it, I can't deny it, no need to hide it Get deep with me I'm Not Perfect Lyrics. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS.

Banchan Recipes Potato, Korea Weather In June What To Wear, Streets Blue Ribbon Crafted Ice Cream, Caoimhe Farren Age, Lysol Spray Costco, Ito En Matcha Green Tea Caffeine, Invisalign Doctor Login, Comfort Outdoor Furniture, Layers Of The Earth Notes, Multichrome Eyeshadow Fyrinnae, Pho Huong Viet Delivery, Coffee Mate Label, University Of Saskatchewan Acceptance Rate 2019, Propack Aluminum Disposable Pots, T-mobile Revvl Unlock, Best Cornbread Recipe, Peanut Butter & Jelly Recipe, Marcus Lopez Deadly Class Age, Prevalence In A Sentence, Fishing Crowsnest Lake, Refillable Pump Bottles, Queen Duvet Insert, Homemade Pasta Masala Powder, Southern Manitoba Map,

No Comments Yet.

leave a comment