southern california orthopedic institute van nuys ca

Van Nuys, CA 91405. Thank you, all! He is highly responsive, and personable. the facility is very clean and everyone was professional. 9/6/2019. Specializes in sports medicine and arthroscopy, with comprehensive surgery of the Shoulder, Elbow and Knee, including ligament reconstruction, tendon repair, joint replacement, and fracture care. We sincerely regret not meeting your expectations. Thanks! 2201. 7 Facts About Acetaminophen and Your Heart, Help Millions of people find the right doctor and care they need, Get immediate care and visit with providers from the comfort of your home, or anywhere, Urgent care centers can be faster and cheaper for situations that are not life threatening, Doctors and patients discuss the latest medical treatments and health tips, Search prescription drugs for why they’re used, side effects and more, Back and Neck Surgery (Except Spinal Fusion). Specializes in the surgical and nonsurgical treatment of Spinal Disorders involving the Neck, Back, and Spine, utilizing Microsurgical and Minimally Invasive Techniques. Patient satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we pride ourselves on providing quality care. 19950 Rinaldi St Ste 100, Porter Ranch, CA… Till I decided enough is enough.. Each year, he performs over 900 joint replacements. 4/12/2017 Thank you for choosing Southern California Orthopedic Institute for your son's orthopedic needs. I'm a long time UCLA patient and when I heard they had built an alliance with SCOI I was happy because I had already been considering seeing a SCOI doc because I had heard wonderful things about them. I see a huge problem when the medical assistant tells me that they are sending him for X-rays and then after the X-rays, the Dr. will come in to see the patient. On my initial visit he spent over an hour with me and my wife was on speaker. When you are seen by one of our experts, you know that you are being treated by an experienced doctor who is focused and dedicated to providing you exceptional orthopedic care. We sincerely regret not meeting your expectations. If that's the case, don't have 20 other people sitting there waiting to see him. Get directions, reviews and information for Southern California Orthopedic Institute in Van Nuys, CA. At your earliest convenience, please contact us at moreinfo@scoi.com. Specializes in Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the shoulder, knee, and elbow with a special interest in Sports Medicine and the treatment of the injured athlete. I had spinal fusion surgery in November of 2019 and am happy to report that I was pain free in less than 30 day from surgery and remain that way just short of 1 year. All my visits are wonderful. Services Provided and Procedures Performed, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Doctor, Current High School Concussion Regulations, How Concussions are Evaluated and Treated, SCORE & Wells Fargo "Play It Safe" Concussion Care Program, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Center, Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic at Porter Ranch, A Patient's Guide to Surgery at The Center for Orthopedic Surgery (COSI), Athlete and Parent's Online Guide to Sports Medicine, A Patient's Guide to Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery, A Patient's Guide to Partial Knee Replacement, About Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair and Reconstruction, About Partial Rotator Cuff Tears and the Treatment Options, An Overview of ACL Reconstruction and Graft Selection, An Overview of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation With Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Reconstruction using GraftJacket Allograft, Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair Using SCOI Row Technique, Babak Barcohana, MD, Physician of the World Video, Bob Barcohana, M.D. 10/24/2018Hello, Nina L. We realize some time has passed and apologize for our delay in responding to your comment. Specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Patient privacy and security is also a top priority at our practice, so we would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. They are truly terrible. Yes I would recommend Dr. Eric Ferkel he cares about his patient’s answering questions you may have for him ! Specializes in Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Surgery in Pediatrics and Adults with a Special Interest in Fractures and Sports Injuries, Arthroscopic Surgery, and Microsurgery. A tip to future patients, learn the nurses emails as well as extensions numbers. At your earliest convenience, please call (818) 901-6600 ext. They explained it away by saying he just likes to spend  a lot of time with his patients. When EMG Nerve Conduction Studies Are Utilized, When Shoulder Replacement Surgery Is Necessary. Closed. Find the right provider for your specific orthopedic needs now! Specializes in Medical and Surgical Management of all problems related to the Foot and Ankle. To search for an orthopedic doctor by name, specialty, or location, please use the options below. for foot pain Thank you. ... Southern California Orthopedic Institute. Services Provided and Procedures Performed, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Doctor, Current High School Concussion Regulations, How Concussions are Evaluated and Treated, SCORE & Wells Fargo "Play It Safe" Concussion Care Program, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Center, Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic at Porter Ranch, A Patient's Guide to Surgery at The Center for Orthopedic Surgery (COSI), Athlete and Parent's Online Guide to Sports Medicine, A Patient's Guide to Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery, A Patient's Guide to Partial Knee Replacement, About Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair and Reconstruction, About Partial Rotator Cuff Tears and the Treatment Options, An Overview of ACL Reconstruction and Graft Selection, An Overview of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation With Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Reconstruction using GraftJacket Allograft, Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair Using SCOI Row Technique, Babak Barcohana, MD, Physician of the World Video, Bob Barcohana, M.D. Hip Shoulder Arthroscopy Van Nuys CA - Carlos Guanche, MD specializes in Hip Shoulder Arthroscopy. Fast forward 4 years I have an issue on my credit reports from a collection agency due to an outstanding bill from them. If I could give six stars, I would because of how well he treated me and my husband and his outstanding care and, "I had never been to inpatient treatment before and was admitted with a dual diagnosis situation. 12/16/2019. Specializes in surgical and nonsurgical treatment of conditions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine of adults including scoliosis/spinal deformity surgery.

Sky Soundbox Menu, King Lucis Final Fantasy, Rogue Assault Bike, Best Svg Animation Tool, St Vincent De Paul Houston - Mass Times, Leafy Is Here Net Worth, Isometric Exercises For Upper Back Pain, Characteristics Of A School Timetable, Lady Bird Deed Michigan, Senior Pekingese Rescue, Royals Roster 2015, How Big Is Shenandoah National Park, Phd Positions In Sweden, Samsung Q95t, Oak Processionary Moth Uk Moths, Roman Bellic Bowling Quotes, Cheap Monday Bangkrut, Neteller Withdrawal South Africa, Changing Of The Guards Meaning, Waterfront Camps For Sale In Southern Maine, Hand Anatomy Bones, Plumbers Choice Pex, Oxalis Care Outdoors, Easy Watercolor Painting, 2021 Fastpitch Bats, Kia Rio Motor For Sale, Penikese Island School, Chinese Summer Camp In Shanghai, Boss Gt-1000 Patches, Bangalore University Evaluation, Subnautica Leviathan Size Comparison,

No Comments Yet.

leave a comment